It has been way too long since my last post and since I am chilling at home for Christmas for a couple of days its time to update! After my trip to North Carolina I ended my summer by going to New York so I could visit a new state and check it off of my 101 in 1001 list. I spent the first 5 days in a hostel with Gosia, a girl that I worked with all summer before couch surfing for another couple of weeks! Although I wasn’t as excited about going to New York as some people might have been, it definitely was an experience! After going to all the tourist places with my friend and once she left I lived with some locals which helped to see New York in a different light =D
Here are just some of the pics that I snapped whilst there!









 If you go to the right places, it really is a lovely place to visit with a lot of scenery. I would for sure go again although one tip I would suggest is make sure you bring enough spending money! Even just wandering about you feel your pockets getting lighter!