So, main thing that I have managed to complete on my list is number 71- Pass and graduate from university. That's right, after 4 years of parties and occasionally going to lectures, I actually have a degree now! Which I guess means that I am more of an adult now...how crazy! Now I actually missed my graduation since I have been in the US all summer but from everyone else's photos, it looked to be a brilliant day!


Number 19- For the past couple of years I have been working my booty off and getting insanely taxed for it! It has been on my list of things to do for about 2 years to actually get my money back but trying to get a hold of the tax people is super frustrating and takes up too much energy! Anyway, I must have done something right because at the start of the summer I finally got a check! Needless to say I have already gotten rid of that money, but for while it lasted, it felt pretty good =D


Number 14- A new workout that I had been doing for a couple months this summer was running outside. I definitely need to get back into asap! Compared to the treadmill, it feels a whole lot better...so long as there are some decent songs on my ipod =P I haven't been able to do this while living in Scotland; the cold puts me off a whole lot but the areas in which I have lived are not the most appealing when you want to be distracted while running. In Nags Head these are the kind of scenery that I got to run past:




 When living in this neighbourhood and living so close to the beach, who wouldn't want to spend as much time as possible outside taking in the beauty?!