So I thought that I would do a wee update on my progress with my 101 things in 1001 days list.

30. Watch at least 100 movies that I have not seen yet;






I can't believe that I had not seen this movie before! This and the next 3 movies are ones that I watched on the 10 hour plane journey to the US. I thought this movie was fabulous, the dancing was awesome and the playlists put me in such a good mood!











This movie was one that I just happened to see because I had been curious about it since it came out though never got around to actually watching it. I thought that it was a good family movie, not anything too special but who doesn't like Puss in Boots? =P











 I hadn't heard of this movie before the plane ride but since it was a comedy I decided to give it a watch and I am very glad that I did because I really enjoyed it! I really like the actor Aziz Ansari since watching Parks and Recreation so it was cool to see him in this. The film was very good; in some ways it reminded me of Pineaple Express due to the crazy storylines although maybe not as funny.









I had heard of this before but not bothered to go and see it but holy moly I totally wish that I had! I loved this movie! Steve Carrell, Emma Stone and *swoon* Ryan Gosling starred in this Rom Com and so it was a pretty fabulous movie!










I have been told to watch this movie for about 3 years since the last time that I came to the States but I only got around to watching it before this trip. To say that I was terrified about travelling by myself after watching this is an understatement =P However I did like the actual movie. The only debate that I have been having now is who is more awesome- Liam Neeson, Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne or John McClane??? =P





Now I have seen the first Men in Black, though I was very young and don't quite remember it and I am pretty sure that I have not seen the second one so I can't say how the third movie compared to the 2 previous movies. However it was fairly easy to follow the movie and I found it to be a good movie.






 This was a Sacha Baron Cohen typical type of movie, filled with spoofy stereotypes. For an easy watching and amusing movie this was a good choice!













29. Read at least 50 new books;


I am pretty sure that I had to read this book when I was in High School but I don't remember actually reading it, just watching the movie and I don't even remember much of that! But anyway my best friend gave me this book as part of my going away present! Very exciting! The book was good and made me feel like I was in a different era. One day I wish that I would be able to host parties the way that Gatsby did however I hope that I would not feel as alone as he did. Although it was a good book, by the end I was feeling very sorry for Gatsby.



 





I will be doing a part 2 of my update since this post is going to be very long already!