So I haven't been posting for ages however I have a good excuse as for the two weeks I have moved to North Carolina for the summer! Therefore getting settled, starting a new job and trying to get as much sun as possible has been taking up all of my time!
I am probably not going to be able to do many cakes whilst here as all of my cake things are back home so most of my posts in the next couple of months will be about my adventures in the USA! There are a lot of things that are on my list that hopefully I will get done whilst I am here and so can complete lots!

The first one being number 2-visit a new state in the USA! Never I have been to North Carolina before so this is very exciting! I am in a beach town called Nags Head in the Outer Banks; lots of beach houses that get rented out for around $5,000 a week with 16 bedrooms, indoor pools, theatres etcetc so beach towns definitely seem to be for the richer folk! Luckily for me, I live with 5 other girls who are in similar positions to me, just working in a new town for summer (and wanting to get a nice tan! =P)

I will post a proper update with lots of pictures in the coming week so I can get back on track with blogging and can show my life here =D
Anyway the sunsets here are absolutely beautiful and colourful! Once, there was a pink sunset but tonight was an orange and yellow sunset so I can show you guys this since I remembered my camera!