I don't actually have any resolutions for this year! If I have a better year filled with happiness then I sure wouldn't complain! To be honest if I can get most of my 101 in 1001 list done then I will be very happy! So I thought I would do a wee update on the last things I managed to check off in 2012:



-18: Finally get my prescription for my glasses

I actually got my prescription for my glasses last year but I put off actually buy them for several reasons- denial that my eyes aren't perfect, choosing the perfect pair of glasses and the money that I was saving was going towards my America trip. But after a lot of squinting and blurriness I finally chose 2 pairs of glasses and can now see!


-37: Go to the theatre or pantomine

I went to see the Shakespear Improvised show when I couch surfed this summer in New York and it was super fabulous! I would recommend that anyone who gets a chance to go should grab the opportunity! Each show is completely different so I would definitely go again! I did hear that they have come over to the Edinburgh fringe festival  in previous years so hopefully UK people will get a chance to see them.
What they do is get someone in the audience to shout out a theme or a title that they will use and they take about 20 seconds to think about the title. After one of the guys makes up a monologue about the title then they do an hour long play in the style of Shakespeare! Here is a wee clip of them:

-72: Learn Spanish

This is something that I have wanted to do for quite some time and it is always on and off but the last couple of months I have been slowly learning in my spare time during work! I actually bought the Spanish version of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Spaish like 4 years ago so have cracked that open to learn a little of it! I recently went on a trip to Valencia for 3 days and this totally helped a lot, just to be around lots of Spanish speaking people! Just need to make a lot more trips out to Spain I think :D